Slimming Down Your Workload

80/20 Rule, Runbooks, and Procedures

The 80/20 Rule boils down to 80% of your issues are caused by 20% of your clients. Or 80% of your work can be automated or at lest “script” out and somewhat automated. If your runbooks and/or procedures catch 80% of your work, aka low hanging fruit, then that leaves 20% for you to actually focus on.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.